SINGAPORE, July 31 (Reuters) - Cycle & Carriage Ltd, one of the largest automotive groups in Asia, on Wednesday posted a 376 percent rise in first-half net profit to S$121.8 million ($69.2 million) due to foreign exchange gains at its Indonesian unit. C&C, which owns 32 percent of Indonesian auto maker PT Astra International Tbk and runs car distribution and dealership operations, said the value of the rupiah would continue to have a major influence on Astra and group profit. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Cycle & Carriage H1 profit sharply higher" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642