By Mantik Kusjanto SINGAPORE, Feb 24 (Reuters) - Auto group Cycle & Carriage Ltd (C&C) is likely to post a 73 percent rise in 2002 net profit this week thanks to solid earnings at its Indonesian affiliate, PT Astra International . The dealer of Mercedes , Kia Motors Corp and Mitsubishi Motors Corp cars in Singapore generates the bulk or 80 percent of its profits from a 34.3 percent stake in Astra, Indonesia's biggest car maker. Astra's finance director announced last month that ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Cycle & Carriage to post 73 percent rise in 2002 net" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642