By Mantik Kusjanto SINGAPORE, July 30 (Reuters) - Cycle & Carriage Ltd, one of the largest automotive groups in Asia, is expected to post sharply higher first half profits, riding on its 32 percent stake in Indonesia's Astra International, analysts said on Tuesday. C&C, in which parent Jardine Strategic Holdings is making a partial offer to raise its stake to 50.2 percent from 29.1 percent, is due to release first-half results on Wednesday. Three analysts polled by Reuters gave ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Cycle & Carriage to ride on Astra profit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.