PRAGUE, Jan 20 (Reuters) - Czechs imported 145,233 used cars last year, an 11.2 percent rise on the previous year, the Czech Automotive Industry Association said on Tuesday. The industry group said a further 88,847 new passenger cars entered the central European country last year, putting overall car imports at 234,080. Most imported cars were brought in by individuals, it said. Earlier data from the Car Importers' Association showed total new car sales, including imports and the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Czech 2003 used car imports rise 11.2 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.