PRAGUE, Aug 29 (Reuters) - Czech used car dealer AAA Auto plans to raise up to 44 million euros in an initial public offering (IPO) in Prague and Budapest next month, a document obtained by Reuters showed on Wednesday. The document, obtained from a market source and confirmed by a second, said AAA would issue up to 17.76 million new shares, plus up to 1.78 million in an overallotment option in the IPO. The maximum price has been set at 2.25 euros, the document said. The offering should ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Czech AAA Auto seeks up to 44 mln euros in IPO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.