PRAGUE, May 30 (Reuters) - Czech used car dealership AAA Auto remained in the red in the first quarter as rising fuel prices dented demand in its main markets, the company said on Friday. AAA Auto booked a loss of 5.3 million euros ($8.3 million) in January through March, in line with its expectations, exceeding a loss of 4.8 million in the whole of 2007. It posted a net profit of 0.5 million in the same period of 2007. "Weakening demand ... was most likely a reaction to high oil prices, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Czech car dealer AAA Auto makes first-quarter loss" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642