PRAGUE, April 30 (Reuters) - Czech car maker Skoda Auto said on Wednesday its first-quarter net profit rose to 476.5 million Czech crowns ($16.85 million) from 431 million in the same period last year. Skoda said in a filing with the Prague Stock Exchange that sales of own goods and services in the period increased to 35.14 billion crowns from 34.44 billion. Skoda is a unit of Germany's Volkswagen AG . It is the largest Czech company and the biggest single exporter. It had earlier ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Czech car maker Skoda Auto Q1 profit rises" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.