PRAGUE, March 27 (Reuters) - Czech logistics firm CS Cargo said on Thursday it had signed a contract to buy 1,500 Mercedes-Benz trucks worth 4.5 billion crowns ($278.8 million). The Mercedes-Benz Actros trucks, made by Daimler AG , will be delivered over the next two years, CS Cargo said in a statement. The logistics industry has boomed in fast-growing central and eastern Europe, which is home to an increasing number of factories operated by western manufacturers. CS Cargo, active ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Czech CS Cargo signs for 1,500 Mercedes trucks" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642