PRAGUE, Feb 21 (Reuters) - The Czech Republic is close to a deal on investment by Hyundai in a car plant worth about 1 billion euros ($1.19 billion) but it will not be sure until final documents are signed, Czech Prime Minister Jiri Paroubek said on Tuesday. Hungarian business daily Vilaggazdasag reported on Tuesday Hungary was in talks to land the investment. It did not give the source of its information. "I believe we are in such a phase of the negotiations that it is almost a done ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Czech PM believes close to Hyundai deal, not sure" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642