MLADA BOLESLAV, Czech Republic, Feb 26 (Reuters) - Czech Volkswagen AG unit Skoda Auto said on Thursday its 2003 net profit fell 19 percent year-on-year to 1.48 billion crowns ($57.6 million). Skoda, the largest Czech company by turnover and exports, said total revenues dipped to 145.2 billion crowns from 145.7 billion. However, operating profit grew sharply to 5.21 billion crowns from 3.68 billion crowns. East Europe's biggest car maker had earlier reported a one percent rise in unit ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Czech Skoda 2003 revs, net profit down" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.