PRAGUE, Oct 31 (Reuters) - Skoda Auto, the Czech unit of Volkswagen AG , said on Thursday it had a 1.55 billion crown net profit in the first nine months of the years. Skoda, the largest Czech company and exporter, said its total sales reached 111.9 billion crowns. The company released the results, which are according to Czech accounting standards, in a filing with the Prague Stock Exchange. It gave no details. No comparative figures were available. Skoda said earlier on Thursday that ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Czech Skoda 9-mo net profit CZK 1.55 bln" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642