PRAGUE, July 28 (Reuters) - Skoda Auto, a unit of Germany's Volkswagen and the biggest Czech export earner, said on Monday its first-half net profit dropped 33 percent year-on-year to 977 million crowns ($34.97 million). Sales dipped to 76.08 billion crowns from 77.04 billion a year ago and unit car sales were down at 226,266 from 228,386 last year, Skoda said in a statement. Skoda is the largest Czech company in terms of revenues.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Czech Skoda Auto H1 net profit falls 33 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642