PRAGUE, July 31 (Reuters) - Czech car maker Skoda Auto, a unit of Volkswagen AG , said on Thursday its net profit jumped to 1.46 billion crowns in the first half from 552 million in the same period last year. The largest Czech business and exporter said in a filing with the Prague Stock Exchange that its sales of own goods and services dropped to 73.07 billion crowns from 75.79 billion. Skoda gave no comment on the results. The company saw its unit sales drop in the first half. It has ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Czech Skoda Auto profit jumps in first half" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.