PRAGUE, April 28 (Reuters) - Czech car maker Skoda Auto, a unit of Volkswagen AG , will invest 3 billion crowns ($128 million) into the expansion of its eastern Czech factory, the company said on Thursday. The car maker said in a statement the expanded Kvasiny plant would employ 2,000 extra workers and produce a new model line, due to be unveiled in March next year.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Czech Skoda invest CZK 3 bln into plant expansion" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642