PRAGUE, June 27 (Reuters) - Skoda Auto, the Czech unit of German car maker Volkswagen , said on Friday it will be forced to halt production of its Octavia sedan on Wednesday if strikes at German car-parts suppliers continue. The CTK news agency quoted a Skoda spokesman as saying production at another line, which makes the compact Fabia model, can last until Friday before it can no longer function. Engineering and steel workers in eastern Germany have been on strike for over three weeks, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Czech Skoda says strike to halt Octavia on Wed-CTK" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.