PRAGUE, March 29 (Reuters) - Workers at Volkswagen's Czech unit Skoda Auto are to hold a one-hour warning strike on Wednesday to push their demands for a pay rise, their union's chief said on Tuesday. The biggest Czech company by revenues has been on a strike alert since last week over union demands for a 10 percent pay rise in a new wage agreement which is to replace a deal that expires on Thursday. The management at the firm -- part of Europe's biggest carmaker, which has sought to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Czech Skoda unions call one-hour strike over pay" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.