PRAGUE, Jan 29 (Reuters) - Production at TPCA, the Czech car assembly plant jointly owned by Toyota Motor Corp and PSA Peugeot Citroen, fell by a fifth to 215,000 vehicles in 2012 due to weak European demand, a spokesman said on Tuesday. "The situation on the European market is such that a stagnation or drop is expected this year," TPCA spokesman Radek Knava said. TPCA had flagged a hit due to fall in production of its small-model cars in February last year. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Czech TPCA car plant production falls 20 pct in 2012" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.