PRAGUE, Oct 31 (Reuters) - Skoda Auto, the Czech unit of Volkswagen AG , said on Thursday its sales for the first nine months of this year fell 6.5 percent year-on-year to 333,369 cars. Skoda said it was hit by weak western European markets and floods which affected key sales areas in the Czech Republic, Germany and Austria in August. The company said that sales in September rose by 1.3 percent year-on-year. In the first half, sales dropped 7.4 percent year-on-year.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Czech VW unit nine-month sales down 6.5 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.