PRAGUE, Sept 25 (Reuters) - Skoda Auto will pay 8.43 billion crowns ($431 million)in dividends to Germany's Volkswagen , the Czech carmaker's sole shareholder, Skoda said on Tuesday. The dividend, to be paid from retained earnings, is payable on October 4, Skoda said. Skoda is the biggest Czech company by revenue and the largest single exporter. Investors in the foreign exchange market watch dividend announcements by big Czech firms as any currency conversions could influence the crown.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Czech VW unit Skoda to pay CZK 8.4 bln as dividend" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642