PRAGUE, March 27 (Reuters) - The Czech Republic and Hyundai Motor plan to make an announcement later on Monday on the South Korean carmaker's investment in the Czech Republic, the Czech Industry and Trade Ministry said. The ministry said in a statement that it has called a news conference at 2:30 p.m. (1230 GMT). It gave no further details. Hyundai has said it could spend around 1 billion euros ($1.2 billion) on a new car factory in the Czech Republic to produce 300,000 cars from 2008, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Czechs, Hyundai to make announcement on Monday" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.