PRAGUE, Aug 16 (Reuters) - South Korean car parts maker SungWoo Hitech will decide this month if it will build its new European plant in the Czech Republic, Poland or Slovakia, the Czech state-run investment agency said on Tuesday. CzechInvest, charged with luring foreign investment, said it was negotiating with SungWoo, whose key clients are Huyndai Motor and Kia Motors . "They are thinking about locating the plant in either the Czech Republic or Poland or Slovakia," said a CzechInvest ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Czechs say S.Korea's SungWoo mulls C.Europe plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642