PRAGUE, Dec 23 (Reuters) - The Czech Republic expects to hear in January whether South Korea's top car maker, Hyundai Motor Co. , will build a new auto plant in the east of the country, a regional government official said on Friday. Hyundai has said the EU newcomer was the ideal candidate to host its planned 1 billion euro ($1.2 billion) factory to get the company closer to customers in Europe, but a final decision has yet to be made. The decision had originally been expected by the end ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Czechs see Hyundai decision on auto plant in Jan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642