PRAGUE, Sept 29 (Reuters) - The Czech Republic is on the verge of clinching a new plant from South Korea's top auto maker, Hyundai Motor Co. , the daily Mlada Fronta Dnes reported on Thursday. Korean newspapers reported on Wednesday that Hyundai is considering building a new plant in the Czech Republic to boost its European manufacturing base. But the Czech daily, quoting an unnamed Korean source familiar with the talks, said a deal is almost at hand. "It's 95 to 98 percent sure that ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Czechs very likely to get Hyundai plant -paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642