SEOUL, Oct 1 (Reuters) - Daewoo Motor Co, South Korea's third largest automobile maker, said on Tuesday total sales during September fell 58.6 percent to 18,717 vehicles from a year earlier due to a parts supply halt last month. On Monday, South Korea approved a $12 billion debt rescheduling plan for Daewoo, taking the automaker a step closer to the launch of a General Motors -led revival of key assets. Park Hae-yeung, a Daewoo spokeswoman, told Reuters exports during September fell 71.7 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Daewoo Motor Sept sales down 58.6 pct yr/yr" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642