FRANKFURT, Nov 19 (Reuters) - GM Daewoo is offering 500 euro ($651.3) cash rebates on new cars sold in Germany, the Korean carmaker said on Friday, joining the push toward using incentives to sell vehicles in Europe's biggest auto market. The special deals will last into 2005, it said in a statement without being more specific. Despite an otherwise sluggish German market, more than 13,000 Daewoos have been registered in Germany though October, beating the 12,800 sold all last year, a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Daewoo offers 500 euro rebate on cars in Germany" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642