JAKARTA, Feb 23 (Reuters) - PT Astra Daihatsu Motor, a unit of Japan's Daihatsu , will invest 2.1 trillion rupiah to build new car factory with a capacity of 100,000 units in Indonesia, the firm said in a statement on Wednesday. The firm expects production to start by end of 2012 and the factory will be located in East Karawang, West Java province, it said. The statement confirmed an earlier report by Nikkei, which also said Daihatsu was considering a low-cost car in Indonesia. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Daihatsu Indonesia's unit says to invest 2.1 trln rph in new car factory" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642