JAKARTA, May 1 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp.'s minivehicle unit Daihatsu Motor Co. plans to invest 1.2 trillion rupiah ($132.1 million) in Indonesia to boost its annual capacity to 150,000 units, a local newspaper reported on Tuesday. The expansion is part of a plan to double capacity at PT Astra Daihatsu Motor, the carmaker's local distributor, to 270,000 vehicles a year by 2010. Bisnis Indonesia quoted Astra Daihatsu President Director Hideku Nomura as saying the capacity increase was ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Daihatsu plans $132 mln Indonesia investment - paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.