TOKYO, March 31 (Reuters) - Daihatsu Motor said on Wednesday it would recall 114,358 vehicles in Japan due to a problem with a bolt holding the steering shaft and gear box. The automaker, the mini-vehicle unit of Toyota Motor Corp , said the recall covers 80,884 units of the Tanto and 33,474 units of the Move model. There have been no reports of any accidents, the company said. (Reporting by Taiga Uranaka)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Daihatsu to recall 114,358 vehicles due to bolt problem" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.