TOKYO, Nov 26 (Reuters) - Daihatsu Motor Co , the minivehicle unit of Toyota Motor Corp , will recall around 358,000 vehicles in Japan, according to a filing with the transport ministry. (Reporting by Nobuhiro Kubo)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Daihatsu recalls 358,000 minicars in Japan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.