TOKYO, Dec 24 (Reuters) - Daihatsu Motor Co , the minivehicle unit of Toyota Motor Corp , said on Thursday it expects its global vehicle sales to rise 3 percent to 950,000 units in 2010. It estimates 2009 sales to end at 921,000 vehicles, down 11 percent. (Reporting by Chang-Ran Kim)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Daihatsu sees 2010 sales up 3 pct at 950,000 units" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.