FRANKFURT, Sept 30 (Reuters) - Daimler is calling in a new sales chief for its important Chinese market as it seeks to boost revenue and catch up with faster-selling rivals BMW and Audi . Long-standing China sales head Klaus Maier will be replaced in December by Nicholas Speeks, currently chief salesman in Japan, Daimler said on Sunday, confirming a report in German trade newspaper Automobilwoche. Maier will take on new responsibilities within the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Daimler appoints new sales chief in China" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642