(For the latest Australia and New Zealand bond news, double click on [AU/CRD] and then double click on the ID number) SYDNEY, May 29 (Reuters) - The Australian unit of German carmaker Daimler AG said on Thursday it has sold 200 million euros of one-year notes. The parent company Daimler AG is rated A- by S&P and Fitch, and A3 by Moody's. The deal details are as follows: Issuer: Daimler Australia Pacific Pty Ltd Facility: Fixed rate eurobond Documentation: European Amount ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Daimler Australia sells 200 mln euro 1-year notes" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642