FRANKFURT, April 25 (Reuters) - DaimlerChrysler chief Juergen Schrempp travelled to China this weekend in a bid to resurrect his Asian strategy after pulling out of Japan's Mitsubishi Motors , a newspaper reported on Sunday. Schrempp has been in China negotiating three joint ventures for passenger cars, vans and trucks and will present plans for a broad-based market entry there at a supervisory board meeting in New York on Thursday, the Frankfurter Allgemeine Sonntagszeitung reported, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Daimler boss in China after Mitsubishi exit -paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.