FRANKFURT, April 28 (Reuters) - DaimlerChrysler has decided to build its new Mercedes-Benz mid-sized sport utility vehicle (SUV) in Germany, not Brazil, the German-American carmaker said on Thursday. The decision to build the new SUV -- which is smaller than its M-Class offroader -- in the German city of Bremen follows intense negotiations with the works council, it said in a statement. "The decision to produce the vehicle in Bremen is a building block of our employment accord (with ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Daimler to build new Mercedes SUV in Germany" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.