Nov 29 (Reuters) - Daimler Canada Finance Inc on Tuesday sold C$300 million ($291 million) of notes due Jan. 7, 2015, according to a term sheet seen by Reuters. The notes are guaranteed by Daimler AG . The 3.02 percent notes were priced at 99.995 to yield 3.021 percent, or 185 basis points over the Canadian government benchmark, according to the term sheet. ($1=C$1.03) (Reporting by Caryn Trokie)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Daimler Canada Finance sells C$300 mln notes" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.