FRANKFURT, July 31 (Reuters) - DaimlerChrysler chief executive designate Dieter Zetsche may head the company's luxury division Mercedes Car Group, German newspapers reported. Speculation over Zetsche's additional role came following reports that the unit's current head Eckhard Cordes had asked to be released from his contract because he felt he no longer had the board's full confidence. Business monthly Manager Magazin cited unidentified sources this week as saying the supervisory board ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Daimler CEO designate may head Mercedes - reports" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642