BRUSSELS, June 23 (Reuters) - The chief executive of German carmaker Daimler said on Thursday the Greek sovereign debt crisis may eventually impact the ability of companies to refinance their operations. "Ultimately (we would be worried) if we would see a risk scenario as far as resources are available for refinancing," Chief Executive Dieter Zetsche said, when asked if he was worried about the effect of the Greek crisis. "It's one financial market which offers the funds for sovereign ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Daimler CEO: Greek crisis could affect industry refinancing" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642