AUBURN HILLS, Mich., June 30 (Reuters) - DaimlerChrysler AG Chief Executive Dieter Zetsche on Friday said it was uncertain that the proposed tie-up between General Motors Corp Nissan Motor Co. and Renault SA would happen. Zetsche, speaking to reporters at Chrysler's headquarters, questioned the motive of billionaire investor Kirk Kerkorian in making the proposal public, which triggered a sharp rise in GM shares on Friday. "Sometimes the news in itself is already the purpose not ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Daimler CEO questions whether GM tie-up will happen" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642