FRANKFURT, Dec 19 (Reuters) - Daimler AG could use takeovers to strengthen its position in areas including trucks, environment technology, and car services and insurance, Chief Executive Dieter Zetsche was quoted as saying. "Acquisitions are an option for growth," the German news agency dpa-AFX quoted Zetsche as saying in an interview, adding the German carmaker -- also the world's biggest truckmaker -- had practically no financial limits for deals. A company spokesman said Zetsche was ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Daimler CEO sees acquisitions as an option -report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642