FRANKFURT, Sept 27 (Reuters) - Daimler AG's Chief Executive Dieter Zetsche on Thursday called into doubt next year's profit target at Mercedes, pointing to a tougher environment for vehicle sales. Speaking at the Paris Auto Show, Zetsche said Mercedes' aim for a 2013 earnings before interest and tax margin of 10 percent had always been conditional on the business environment, which he said was becoming more challenging. "We've always explicitly said that it's a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Daimler CEO sees "challenging" times for Mercedes" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.