FRANKFURT, March 28 (Reuters) - Daimler AG's chief executive is facing criticism in his dual capacity as group CEO and head of the Mercedes-Benz car unit, a German paper reported, citing an unnamed supervisory board member. "The double role is unacceptable as a long-term solution," Frankfurter Allgemeine Sonntagszeitung quoted the member as saying in an article published on Sunday. It further quoted the supervisory board member as saying that the 2010 operating margin target given by ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Daimler CEO under fire for dual role -report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642