FRANKFURT, April 29 (Reuters) - The future of DaimlerChrysler Chief Executive Juergen Schrempp is in the hands of the car maker's supervisory board, the company's finance chief told a conference call on Thursday. "As far as a resignation of Schrempp is concerned, there is nothing I can tell you, these are only questions which are related to the supervisory board ", DaimlerChrysler Chief Financial Officer and management board member Manfred Gentz said. Daimler's supervisory board is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Daimler CFO- CEO's future up to supervisory board" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642