FRANKFURT, April 29 (Reuters) - DaimlerChrysler finance chief Manfred Gentz said on Thursday that the car maker's management board was loyal to its chairman. When asked if Chief Executive Juergen Schrempp had his full, personal backing, Gentz said: "We do not discuss in public any... opinions or agreements. There's no reason that I should give any explanation for what it is." "The whole board of management gives full support and is fully loyal to the chairman too", he said.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Daimler CFO says management board loyal to CEO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.