FRANKFURT, Oct 25 (Reuters) - German carmaker Daimler AG is open to cooperation accords with rivals like BMW or Fiat but sees no need for swapping equity stakes in peers, Chief Financial Officer Bodo Uebber told a conference call on Thursday.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Daimler CFO sees no needs for stakes in peers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642