FRANKFURT, April 27 (Reuters) - German automotive group Daimler finance chief Bodo Uebber refuted speculation on Friday that the company could be acquired, amid news reports that Gulf emirate Abu Dhabi and its Aabar investment fund is exiting its stake. "We are not a takeover candidate, we're a healthy company with a balanced shareholder structure," he told reporters during a conference call after Daimler published first-quarter financial results. Daimler expects to achieve a free cash flow ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Daimler CFO: "We're not a takeover candidate"" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.