FRANKFURT, Feb 17 (Reuters) - Car-maker DaimlerChrysler is stopping production of its Vaneo van due to slack demand, a German newspaper reported on Thursday. The Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung reported that the model never reached its originally planned annual sales target of 50,000 cars. The paper said production at the company's factory in Berlin would run until the end of the Summer.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Daimler Chrysler scraps production of Vaneo -paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.