FRANKFURT, Nov 19 (Reuters) - German carmaker DaimlerChrysler hopes to wrap up negotiations for the sale of DaimlerChrysler Services Structured Finance GmbH, part of its finance unit, by the end of the month, a media report said. In an advance copy of its Monday edition, trade newspaper Automobilwoche said German real estate firm Zechbau and a Scandanavian operation were the leading potential bidders. Citing sources close to the negotiations, the paper said the aim was to present the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Daimler close to sale of part of finance unit-paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642