FRANKFURT, Dec 29 (Reuters) - German carmaker Daimler is in talks with French peer Renault and other potential partners to forge a compact car cooperation by mid-2010, its chief executive told German daily Handelsblatt. "But it could certainly also go faster than that," Dieter Zetsche told the paper, according to an excerpt of an interview to be published on Wednesday. Daimler has long been reported to be in talks with Renault on a small car platform, and the French carmaker earlier this ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Daimler to decide compact car partner in H1-paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.