FRANKFURT, Nov 21 (Reuters) - DaimlerChrysler on Monday denied a report that designated Chief Executive Dieter Zetsche plans to name new leaders for the company's commercial vehicles division and for marketing at Mercedes. Car industry magazine "auto motor und sport" reported that Zetsche, who runs Daimler's Mercedes premium division and will take over as group CEO at year's end, planned to put commercial vehicles unit head Andreas Renschler in charge of group personnel. Renschler would ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Daimler denies report of management revamp plan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.