PAPENBURG, Germany, Sept 30 (Reuters) - The head of DaimlerChrysler's market-leading trucks and buses division called reports over a planned stake in German peer Volkswagen speculation, he said on Friday. "We work and talk with them very often, anything over and above this is pure speculation," Commercial Vehicles chief Andreas Renschler said.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Daimler exec calls VW stake report speculation" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.